Sunday, September 16, 2012

Married... who me?

"But I thought other people got married.... WHY AM I WEARING THIS WHITE DRESS!!"

My life feels unreal today. I am getting married. How did this happen. and to me?!? I feel like I am in awe of my life right now...pause... let me reword that.

I am in awe of God's work in my life right now, today, always.

HOW AM I GETTING MARRIED!! AND TO THE GREATEST GUY EVER. (Seriously.. have you met him? He's great. I want him... which works out well.)

I am just almost speechless with my joy and ... I have no words. You think I am kidding. I just... ahhhh!!

I always saw other people getting married around me.. siblings, cousins, friends... other people?.. but never really figured out how that happened. How does one find the person they are to marry, they get through the awkward dating stage and it just all works out and then you realize that it is your WEDDING DAY!! and all of a sudden you have become that bride that everyone will look at. This is such a strange feeling. I suppose many single people sit and wonder why they are single but there is also the other side, which I am finding right now... HOW AM I GETTING MARRIED!!! I knew this day was coming since I got engaged... but it is just real real today! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT HANDSOME MAN AND TO PARTY WITH EVERYONE!!!

Why do I get to be so blessed and privileged to be Andrew's wife, I mean this is crazy!! I get to (corny line warning) marry my best friend. I have many whom I LOVE to hangout with but Andrew tops the list. Andrew.. that man. He's funny, he's sweet, he takes care of me, he's crazy caring, he's just plain crazy, and he's incredibly great to look at to give only like 0.1% of why I love him so. THIS IS CRAZY!! And I get to spend forever with him! That is incredible. AHHHHHH I'M GETTING MARRIED!! GET ME DOWN THAT AISLE!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

I can't wait to eat some of our cherry mouse desserts... cookie crumble crust. Delicious.

So... those are my thoughts... now you know what this bride is thinking about.

FRIENDS!!! IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am reading this through tears, so happy and excited for you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is an amzing day! Im so proud of you girl! I love your journey and I cant wait to see what lies ahead :)
    Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you friends. Both of you have been incredible influences in my life and I am super grateful for you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete