Monday, January 28, 2013

Fashion, my secret Passion

HEEEEEEEEEY!!

Sooo I didn't post last Monday because I was gone on a fantastic vacation with my family... however I did have this post ready but unfortunately did not feel like giving up lots of my money to pay for internet while cruising the Ocean but FORTUNATELY I will give you that post now while I write up something life changing for next week! Ha ha.. run on.

Now, I bet a lot of you were unaware that I was briefly an editor assistant for the fashion magazine Haute Couture last year. Must have slipped my mind. Here is the link to one of my appearances for the magazine:

Haute Couture

Obviously I am no longer with Haute Couture but it was a great experience, in the end I learned that it's more important to love yourself the way God made you... otherwise you get burned by hair straighteners.

Next Week: We discuss why Betty and Veronica are terribly mistaken when it comes to relationships.



No comments:

Post a Comment