Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Miracles


Today is a day of Christmas Miracles. And while I don’t feel that I always come up with themes for each Christmas season, today I shall start and declare that this Christmas is a Christmas of Christmas Miracles. (HAHA, you find a way to use the word ‘Christmas’ four times in one sentence.) So anyways I feel like ever since I found out a part of my family might not make it to visit for Christmas my heart has been heavy. Just sad because I was being selfish and wanted them with me. Today… a day of Christmas Miracles… I am feeling God’s love and my sister and her family are coming to town!!! This gives me such great joy. SUCH great joy. But oh wait.. wait.. no it doesn’t stop there. Not only did I receive the extreme gift of family at Christmas time, but I also got a bunch of stuff I ordered in the mail today!! Christmas presents for me and other people.. so I guess you could say I’ve started Christmas shopping which is weird because it’s still so early. But its not so much about the gifts but that I got cool stuff in the mail!! I love mail!! But oh wait.. there’s still more!! Hammock #3 came in today!! Cherry on a cake of a day.

Now if you read this and think… “Golly, why does she get all the Christmas Miracles? Nothing good ever happens in my life.” Not true. Start counting your blessings and you’ll see. And if you’re up for it… go create a Christmas Miracle for another! A candy cane here… a cup of hot chocolate there… a toy bought and donated over that way…  

Feeling God’s love.

No comments:

Post a Comment