Monday, June 25, 2012

I have no words... almost literally

Ok, many might be expecting a different blog post today... but keep posted for that next week :) Ahh the suspense.

So I didn't want to post today or talk about this until I could get the dumb video working that I had made... you heard me right... I made a video. Interesting, I know. But I can't get it to work. The past week has been a lesson in trying to stay calm amongst great frustration. Nonetheless, I will work to get the video out by maybe tomorrow but just was posting for all my dedicated followers who have been waiting all day for me to post. Until I get the video posted I leave you with this:

I got a retainer. I do not enjoy it.

continued... It's clearly not one day later but... umm so anyways, I promised you a video. I didn't promise you a well edited video (luckily) so I now give you my first youtube video... ever. well technically it's in two sections because that whole editing thing is overrated. However, I did get that lovely shading that makes me look tanned. Hurrah! Enjoy :)


So now you know. If I'm acting like a parnoid weirdo... rest assured it's because I have my retainer in... don't mind me!

1 comment:

  1. Sher!!!

    Yep, I was expecting something else....

    Love ya!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete