Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Story Time: Princess Sugarface


Writing… writing… writing. Sometimes I forget that I have so many fans out there that are desperately waiting for me to once again write something super life changing on this here blog… I think my fans forget they are my fans sometimes too… ok well then let’s just consider all of us even.

Excuse for my dramatic absence from writing: I have been away snowboarding all weekend/being busy/being awesome/being harassed by SPCA

So now you know where I’ve been… wait a minute did I say “harassed by SPCA”?!? you ask… yes, indeed you heard that correctly. More correctly, you read that correctly. (Ooooh a hat trick of Correctly’s… quick everyone throw your hats at me.. if you don’t have a hat throw $50 bills).

Gather around for the story of the moment: (all names/pets have been changed to protect identities) Princess Sugarface is currently house and pet sitting.  While she was gone snowboarding for a few days and someone else was taking care of the pets the elephant was apparently being quite annoying, just constantly blowing its trunk (or whatever it is that an elephant does) at all hours of the day and night. The elephant was so loud in fact that neighbors complained and then sent the SPCA to the house thinking the elephant must be dying and/or abandoned as it was constantly crying out. This is unfortunate as neither of those were the situation, the elephant simply just missed it’s regular ring leader. As much as Princess Sugarface tries she cannot replace the elephant ringmaster. And so, Princess Sugarface phoned the SPCA, let them know the situation and hopefully that is the end of that. Good thing elephants are a common noise disturbance in small cities.

Be at ease friends, Princess Sugarface will not be going to jail over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment